What makes you follow a blog? c:
hmmmmmm good question! Let’s make a list :)
1. good attitude (like not complaining every other post)
- Srsly. I get that life sucks sometimes, but maybe place those complaints under a read more, shall we? And people who are nice to their followers. Yes, I understand when people are annoyed and I won’t care if you be a bitch or ass to some questions you get or posts you reblog BUT if you do that with every post, most likely I’ll get really turned off by your blog and you :\ If I can be nice, so can you! ;) haha
2. varied reblogs!
- I can’t tell you how much I love a varied blog! Sure, I do follow those “I only post HP” blogs or whatever fandom, but I do also love people with tons of interests! :)
3. your creations!
- if you make things, that’ll be probably my first impression of a blog. Usually when I visit a blog, I look for those links like “mine” or “my tags” etc etc. But before you call me mediocre, yes I do follow many blogs who don’t make things! Actually, if you don’t make things, your reblogs will have to be my first impression and usually I love blogs with tons of HP, DW, THG, and my big fandoms :)
4. ships! :D
- if you ship dramione, I kind already love you :3 haha. Shipping really makes an impact on me :) But yes, I do follow people who ship drarry and nuna and stuff. So again, the posts and attitude really count for more in my book :)
- I am rude in the fact that I judge by theme .____. Sorry! I’m just being honest. I despise those themes with squares and stuff. Like a grid? Yeah. Can’t stand that… but that’s my personal opinion! Don’t feel like I’m going to hate you if I hate your theme! I’ll just probably take longer to decide if I want to follow or not :)
6. my following number
- unfortunately for my brain, it literally cannot pass following more than 90 people. Like, if that number says 91, I’ll get insane. My OCD goes haywire if the number passes 100. In fact, I’ve never ever followed more than 98 people on tumblr. Like I only follow 85 now and I still think it’s a huge number. (When people follow like 200+ people I’m like alkKALDKMS. how do you do that?? haha) So I always try to keep my number below 100 as much as I can :) BUT if I like a blog so so much I’ll just keep going back to them rather than following because of my number. I’m very picky too :\ I’m super weird. Plus, if we become good friends, odds are, I’ll never unfollow you. Unless something happens. Then I always tell you before I unfollow. Or I try to!
Yup. ‘bout it :)